“It’s not about doing, it’s about being.” That’s what Lisa Van Ahn, US National Kickboxer and powerhouse of a woman told me when I interviewed her about how we can find confidence within ourselves.
All of us have a gift to share with the world, the question is are you confident enough to put yourself out there, no matter what others will say or think? Whether it’s that project you’re so passionate about, the one you’ve always dreamt about doing, or whether it’s having a great time with your lover in the bedroom. Confidence is needed everywhere and it’s something many of us struggle with (including myself). It’s the lack of it that makes it so hard for us to just be. It’s the worries that keep us small.
In this podcast I have a powerful conversation with a woman who really knows how to put herself out there. Lisa Van Ahn is a true athlete in her heart, but also a world changing impactress. She works with girls and woman guiding them to self-defense through self-love. She currently runs an anti-sex trafficking campaign, fundraising by producing 365 videos in 365 days.
This is truly a powerhouse of a woman. Make sure to listen to this podcast and support Lisa to end sex trafficking with a small donation below:
In this episode, we go into detail about:
- How did Lisa become such a powerhouse of a woman?
- What made her decide to start her anti-sex trafficking campaign?
- How does Lisa overcome her fears?
- How does she channel her energy into her own personal goals to make the world a better place?
- How did Kickboxing impact Lisa’s life?
- How can we find confidence within ourselves?
Links and resources mentioned:
- Donate to help Lisa end sex trafficking: FIND OUT MORE HERE
- Lisa’s personal Website: LisaVanAhn.com
- Lisa’s initiative: IAmInitiative.com
- Connect with Lisa on Facebook
Thank you for listening to my show
Make sure to subscribe on YouTube so you don’t miss out on future episodes.