Have you ever asked your mum how you were born? I mean, how exactly…
“It matters how we are born,” says my dear friend Nina Winner, “because”, she elaborates, “birth is part of our sexuality”.
Nina, is a birth coach and mama mentor in Austria. She guides mums towards their strength – she calls it the lion mama strength.
She believes that the time we spend within our mother’s womb, right up to the moment of our birth and to the first years of being on this earth, are crucial for our actions, our level of love and how much we can enjoy life.
In this episode, we go into detail about:
- Why does it matter how we are born?
- Why is birth an opportunity for growth and transformation?
- Can giving birth be a blissful orgasmic experience?
- What kind of setting do we need to have a blissful experience?
- What about all the negative experiences women have – how can they be used as an opportunity for growth?
- Can homebirth be the solution?
- How can modern women feel safe, but at the same time strong and empowered enough for birth?
- What can we do today to heal our birthing traumas?
- What is a simple trick for awakening the lion mum strength?
Links and resources mentioned:
- Nina’s website http://geburt-und-mama-sein.com/
Thank you for listening to my show
Make sure to subscribe on YouTube to not miss out on future episodes.