When I was a young girl I wanted to become a tightrope artist.
If there wasn’t a purpose in life, life would suck. Living your purpose, the reason why we are here on this earth, can be challenging though. It requires a lot of courage, energy and especially dedication to a cause you are passionate about to keep it alive. In this podcast I dive into a topic that has been life changing for me: How to use your sexual energy to live your dreams and make awesomeness happen.
I invited Anjali Ananda as my guest. She is a psychologist, holistic healer and mystical dance teacher who has just launched her business and has lots to say on this. Enjoy this slight business angle, but it’s still juicy of course!
In this episode, we go into detail about:
- What are the initial challenges you face when starting to live your purpose?
- How to overcome fear and do what you love to do.
- How to know what to offer to the world.
- How to fuel your sexy drive to get started.
- How to use sexual energy to succeed.
- How to live your dream when you are on low battery.
- Why it’s so important to offer our unique abilities to the world.
- And more practical things that help to make awesomeness happen.
Links and resources mentioned:
- http://www.liveyourowndreamlife.com/ (not available anymore)
Thank you for listening to my show
If you want to listen in your car, during cooking or while having sex lying on your couch, make sure to subscribe on iTunes (and leave a review to spread the word♥):